Step up your breakfast game with Tahini Toast. A mix of sweet fruit and earthy sesame flavours pairs beautifully with fresh greens. (Serves 2-4)
- 4 slices of sourdough or rustic bread
- 1/2c tahini
- 1 ripe peach or 2 plums, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp (5 ml) toasted white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp (5 ml) black sesame seeds
- Flaky sea salt like Maldon salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) micro greens or herbs
Toast the bread to your preference. Divide the tahini between the 4 slices of toast and spread the tahini evenly over the toasts.
Slice the fruit into thin slices, and fan the slices over the toasts.
Divide the micro greens between the 4 toasts, and sprinkle with a pinch of flaky sea salt.
Top each slice with the black and white sesame seeds. Cut the toasts into 2 or 4 pieces and serve immediately.