This Thailand eco-designed resort, offers health, yoga and get away package escapes that are specially designed for individuals who seek a total wellness experience.
Combine your yoga escape retreat with a diet detox program or spa treatments. Or just book in for relaxation, great clean food, beach time and a restful get away. This is a yoga escape you must put on your list.
The Detox Programs at Samahita Retreat are signature programs developed using Ayurveda herbal detox formula, combined it with professional therapies, supplements, yoga practices and a curated clean food and juice balance suited to you and your toxicity level.
Drawing upon Ayurveda principals, all food is sourced local produce whenever possible to create an eclectic range of Thai tastes. Samahita Retreat, also has a full-service juice bar serving up home grown organic blends to radically boost your energy and well-being.
You may like this story as well:
Retreat options are all inclusive and feature:
- Full Program with your dedicated teacher (specific to retreat/program).
- 3 buffet meals daily.
- Access to the Yoga Core Cycle integrated fitness facilities. (schedule specific to each retreat/program).
- Cultural and natural beauty excursions – complimentary snorkeling tour, Bophut Fisherman’s Village walking street and Lamai market trips
Add on programs:
If you would like to join a fixed date yoga retreat you can elect to combine with detox and wellness programs. Available are spa treatments, a yoga core cycle classes, and the diet detox and personal weight loss programs.
A bonus is the sustainable approach to the living space
The eco-friendly design includes:
- solar-powered hot water
- mosquito screens for cross ventilation
- energy-saving magnetic key card
- low energy appliances
- photo sensor light switches
- low-flush water-saving toilet and bathroom fixtures
- structured brick-work that minimizes both energy and sound loss
- rainwater harvesting
- private rooms
- deluxe one-bedroom suites
- semi-private and two-bedroom lofts