Skin is your body’s coat, so cleansing and caring for it is key. It protects you from the elements, helps you stay warm or cool off depending on the weather, it keeps your organs in your body, and keeps out germs and water. Cleansing regularly will remove any dirt and residue from your skin. Keeping it your skin clean is important both for achieving a healthy glow, and avoiding build up, which can cause breakouts.
How To Use It:
Start by washing your hands. If you are using a milk, gel or foaming face wash, apply to damp skin with fingertips. Cream based cleansers should be applied to a dry face. Massage product into the skin with a circular motion, rinse well, and wipe down face with a clean, damp cloth to remove any residue. Follow up with a serum then a day moisturizer.
Take special care of your eyes while applying cream and make sure cream doesn’t go inside your eyes. Some women have overly sensitive skin; they might feel irritated and uncomfortable when the cleanser is applied and may develop a red skin within in short time. In such a case, washing the face immediately is advised and using only those cleaning agents that suit the skin type are suggested.
Those with sensitive skins can follow the tips given below to achieve the same effect as cleansing milk.
Applying cleanser with a facecloth will absorb too much of the product. Use your fingers and save the face cloth for the final step.
- Aloe vera: Anti anti-inflammatory.
- Sunflower seed oil: Improves moisture retention capacity.
- Organic jojoba oil: Reduces flare-ups.
Prevention And Protection
- Vitamin E: Protects from sun damage.
- Sunflower seed oil: Protects from harmful UV rays and other environmental stressors, and protects the collagen and elastin.
- Shea butter: Protects skin from free radicals.
Organic jojoba oil: Soothes dry skin and does not evaporate so moisture remains.
Avocado oil: Replenishes dry skin and heals chapped skin, calms issue skin.
Acne and blemishes
- Organic aloe vera leaf juice: Highly anti-inflammatory, treats acne and dryness, reduces the appearance of blemishes.
- Sunflower seed oil: Vitamin E that traps moisture in skin, and A,C and D which helps treat acne.