Our Jalapeno Vodka cocktail has all the kick you need, forget about those nachos. Move over bar food, jalapeno peppers have found a new home in this zesty summer cocktail. Moscow Mule fans beware – you may enjoy this ginger beer cocktail more than you expect.
- 1 cup ginger beer
- ⅓ cup vodka
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 4 cups ice
- 2 small jalapeño peppers
- 3 mini cucumbers, sliced lengthwise thinly
- ⅓ cup ginger beer (for muddling)
- In a pitcher, muddle all but 6 slices of cucumber and lime.
- Layer ice, mint, and jalapeño.
- Top with liquids and stir.
- Garnish your Jalapeno Vodka with sliced cucumber and mint.