What are Blemishes?
Skin blemishes are a common skin condition that creates marks, scars, or dis-coloration on the face and body. Many different types of blemishes vary in shade and color. For instance, red ones occur due to acne, allergic reactions, ingrown hairs, rosacea, and cold sores. Whereas, whereas brown blemishes tend to occur due to birthmarks or other skin conditions and cancers. Black coloured blemishes are a sign of Malignant melanoma but other times blackheads simply irritate the skin.
Blemishes can also occur from the overproduction of bacteria, dead skin cells, or oil built up on the skin which clogs pores throughout the face and can even reduce natural skin pigmentation. Other factors include sun exposure which over time damages the skin and increases the chances of other skin disorders. Skin issues can include rashes, patches of pimples, and purpura which are purple-coloured spots that occur from blood vessels or patches of acne.
You may like this story as well:
How To Treat Blemishes
Treating acne can be difficult but can be treated with natural ingredients. Skin blemishes can also be treated by staying hydrated, eating healthier meals before bedtime, humidifying the face, getting a full night’s sleep, and most importantly never missing both morning and night time skin care routines. Cleansing and moisturizing are key to reduce irritation to the skin.
Affective Ingredients To Treat Acne
- Organic aloe vera leaf
- Organic aloe vera leaf is meant to treat areas as it reduces inflammation and redness within the skin. Aloe vera also contains many hydrating properties and helps neutralize skin pigmentation as it prevents an enzyme
- Aloe vera leaf can be applied up to 3 times a day
- Sunflower seed Oil
- The sunflower seed oil has moisturizing and anti-bacterial properties
- Sunflower seed oil can help to heal damaged skin and prevent UV ray exposure
- Can be used once or twice a day depending on skin type
- Plant-based hyaluronic acid
- Plant-based hyaluronic acid has anti-aging properties which help soothe and loosen the skin
- Hyaluronic acid can cleanse and heal skin blemishes with the help of regenerating tissue
- Provides a natural barrier to harmful toxins and bacteria that can worsen the skin.
Hop up to our Skin Concerns page to find the perfect bundles to get clear skin.