Simple to make, and sure to be a hit no matter what the weather. The sweet sour of raspberries pairs beautifully with the crisp lemon citrus flavour.
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup simple syrup zest of lemon
- Zest of orange
- 1 tbsp. raspberries
- 2 tbsp. gin
- Juice lemons into a bowl with water and sweeten with simple syrup.
- Add gin and mix.
- Split lemonade in half.
- Add smashed raspberries and orange zest to one half, and lemon zest to the remaining half.
- Pour lemonade into popsicle molds and freeze for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Fill the molds with raspberry lemonade and freeze for 2 hours or overnight.