What is the softest tee you own? Well, it could be this one. There is really nothing quite like the soft buttery feel of natural, organic cotton fibre. And it just gets better with each wear.
- 100% Certified Organic, Non-GMO, grown cotton fibre
- Printed in Toronto
- All-over print using 2 part process: water-less sublimation allover printing with screen hand-printed graphic
- Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Spiritex Knits, North Carolina
- Right Angle Patterns, Mississauga
- General Sewing, Mississauga
- Peace and Cotton, Toronto
- Wash inside out with cold water and minimal detergent. Please keep in mind that this print will lighten over time with washing because it is printed on natural fibres.
The Peggy Sue Collection is a line of ethically and sustainably made fashion pieces. With the mandate that fashion can act as an instrument to improve the lives of the people and animals that is a by-product of, Peggy Sue set out to invent her sustainable fashion line. It is honest, mindfully made, and ecologically friendly.
The textiles begin as raw fibres derived from a North American Farm, spun in a North American Mill and is finally felted, knit, or woven woven by a North American Artisan. All Peggy Sue cottons are certified American Organic or up-cycled denim. The wools are solely Canadian with all garments made locally in Toronto, Canada.
SHIPPING: Free in North America
As each piece is custom made to order, no returns shall be accepted.