For the ultimate comfort indulge in a pair of our mulberry silk pajamas
- Printed by hand using the traditional craft of blockprinting.
- Details include French seams, mother of pearl buttons and natural ivory piping
Caring for your Silk
- Silk can be dry cleaned
- Machine wash on delicate cycle with mild detergent
- Hand wash using lukewarm water and mild detergent. Do not soak or wring
- For best results iron from damp, on reverse, using low setting. We know that ironing can be a hassle but for an investment such as silk, it really is worth it!
- Wash like colors together
- Silk dries very quickly. Hang to dry, out of direct sunlight
- Tumble dry not recommended (or needed as silk dries so quickly)
- Like all natural fabrics, there can be a slight contracting of the silk during washing which relaxes out when ironed
The Ethical Silk Company was born of a desire to create luxury products that are cruelty-free and ethically made. Committed to always using ethical tailoring processes, The Ethical Silk Company products are made in Fairtrade tailoring unit Mehera Shaw, located in Jaipur, India. Mehera Shaw is based on a business philosophy that puts the people first. It follows Fairtrade standards in regards to both employee and environmental practices. Mehera Shaw also supports a women’s group through its Foundation development project where the same ethical and labour standards are followed.
The Ethical Silk Company has pledged to donate 10% profits to charity, with 5% going to the Jeevan Jyothi AIDS Centre in Theni and 5% to Focus Ireland, a charity that works to prevent people becoming, remaining, or returning to homelessness.
Customers can enjoy truly timeless pieces, with the knowledge they were made to the highest standards, both in quality and ethical senses. Selling direct to our customers allows us keep our prices competitive whilst gaining valuable insight into what our customers want and appreciate.
SHIPPING: Free To North America
We are sure you will be delighted with your purchase and will enjoy it for many years to come. However, if you are not entirely satisfied, please get in touch to let us know why you are disappointed and we will issue a full refund as long as the item is not used and is returned with all it’s original packaging within 28 days of purchase.
All returns are done directly through The Ethical Silk Company. Please email email@example.com