Nothing beats the smell of brewing coffee in the morning, until you add some bourbon. We’ve created a masculine, yummy-scented soap recipe to make you smell almost intoxicating. Try this soap recipe as a party favour or house-warming gift.
- 1 pkg goats milk melt-and-pour soap base
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 15–20 drops vetiver essential oil
- 4 tsp ground coffee
- 1½ tsp bourbon
- Small loaf pan or soap mould
- Split the soap base into two microwave-safe containers.
- In one container, add coffee and bourbon. In the other container add vanilla and essential oil.
- Using your preferred moulds, pour both soap mixtures at the same time.
- Using a skewer, swirl together the two mixtures to create a pattern on top.
- Let sit in a cool, dry place for a minimum of 4 hours, or overnight.